We are a team based company with enhanced employee participation on all levels. We keep the small town feel with big time growth. We are success orientated with a sense of integrity and accountability. We like to have fun and celebrate success. Our office is high energy, high success and there are no limits to growth!
- We believe in having fun while we work! A happy employee equals a happy customer
- Come join a company that believes you are family
- Open door policy for all involved to improve communication
Meadow Lark is a generous company. Constant fund raisers are held for our community or people in need. Meadow Lark will match these fundraisers.
- In 2013 we raised thousands and applied our resources to help several struggling local families.
- Christmas 2012 we invited the residents at the local Women's shelter to attend our party - we dined together, enjoyed the musical entertainment and each recieved a gift at the end of the party.
- Recognized for our leadership by Transportation Intermediaries Association
- Support many local youth organizations
The average employee at Meadow Lark has been with the company for 6 years. When we hire it is generally for expansion not for replacing. Here are a few examples:
- Mike Kandas – Since 1989
- Stacy Haskell – Since 1994
- Cliff Jones – Since 1994
- Michelle Borsum – Since 1995
- Connie Bauer – Since 1997
- Ryan Spoonemore – Since 1997
- Lisa Howe – Since 1997
- Stacey Collett – Since 1999